Jobs & Career
Join our team!
Sales Manager / Sales Representative for Packaging Machines (m/f/d)
We are passionate packaging experts, technology tinkerers, quality maximizers, inventors, logistics heroes, industry networkers, genuine consultants and international local patriots. Whether global player or start-up: we love to understand our customers and their products. Together with our customers, we find out what it takes to safely package and stage their product - with expertise, enthusiasm and our huge industry network.
We have established ourselves throughout Europe in the sale of technical packaging machines. With immediate effect we are looking for new reinforcement for our "Home of Packaging"! Are you a true sales person who would like to do your job with heart and passion and is also looking for the right company? Then apply NOW!
Your responsibilities include:
- Active sales of our packaging products
- Telephone and personal customer support
- Expansion and cross-selling with our existing customers
- Close cooperation with the order processing team
- Ensuring sales growth with own area of responsibility
What you should definitely bring along:
- Commercial or technical vocational training or business administration / technical studies
- Motivation and pleasure in telephoning / not shy of customer contact
- Personal ambition to achieve common goals
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- High level of commitment, car driving license
- Good language skills in German and English
What we can provide:
- A modern working environment with exciting opportunities for advancement
- A future-proof & modernly equipped workplace (height-adjustable desks, e-mobility)
- A permanent contract & an attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Flat hierarchies and great colleagues with a lot of team spirit!
- Employee benefits (e.g. own in-house gym, shopping discounts, dogs are allowed)
- Exciting areas of responsibility with market-leading customer industries
Human Resources Department
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (including curriculum vitae, cover letter, certificates) in pdf format by e-mail to: personal_at_alphapack.de
alpha-pack GmbH, human resources department, attn. Mrs. Rita Zuri, Otto-Hahn-Allee 1, 50374 Erftstadt - www.alphapack.de